The web resource is managed and owned by AuroraExpo LLC
1.1 «Internet resource administration» (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) – is authorized employees who manage the website and act on behalf of AuroraExpo LLC, organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) done to personal data.
1.2 «Personal data» are any information related to a directly or indirectly determined or identified individual.
1.3 «Personal data processing» is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by or without using automation tools in relation to personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, elaboration (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
1.4 «Confidentiality of personal data» is a mandatory requirement for the Administration or other persons who have access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the personal data subject. The User of the Internet resource (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a person who has access to the website via the Internet and uses the website.
1.5 «Cookies» are a piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer that the User or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the relevant website.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1 The use of the Internet resource by the User means acceptance hereof and the terms and conditions of processing the User’s personal data.
2.2 In case of disagreement with the terms and conditions hereof, the User must stop using the Internet resource.
2.4 The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the Internet resource.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 The Administration can use the User’s personal data in order to:
4. PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 The User’s personal data are processed without time limit, in any legal way, including in information systems of personal data by or without using automation tools.
4.2 The User agrees that the Administration uses the provided personal data for:
4.3 Using COOKIES:
4.4 The User’s personal data may be disclosed to the authorized state authorities (law enforcement and judicial authorities) only on the grounds and in the manner determined by law.
4.6 The Administration shall take all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, change, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions of third parties. However, there is a possibility of unauthorized access to the User’s unique data. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4.7 The Administration together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1 The User shall:
– Provide the information about personal data required for using the Internet resource.
– Update and supplement the information on personal data in case of any changes in the specified information.
5.2 Administration shall:
– Use the obtained information solely for the purposes specified in clause 4 hereof.
– Keep confidential information in secret, not disclose, sell, exchange, publish, or disclose in any other possible way the User’s personal data without the prior written permission of the User, except for clause 4.4. hereof.
– Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
– Block personal data related to the relevant User since the inquiry or request of the User, or his legal representative, or the authorized body for protecting rights of personal data subjects during the verification, in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions, and.
– The Administration undertakes not to transfer the information obtained from the User to third parties. The Administration’s provision of information to third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Administration to fulfill obligations to the User solely within agreements shall not be considered a breach.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Administration shall not responsible if this confidential information:
– Has become public before its loss or disclosure,
– Has been obtained from a third party before it was obtained by the Administration, and
– It has been disclosed with the consent of the User.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7.1 The Administration shall be entitled to make changes hereto without the consent of the User.
7.3 All suggestions or questions related hereto shall be emailed to: email@example.com.